Nurse Family Partnership
My nurse will help me:What is Nurse-Family Partnership?
Nurse-Family Partnership is a program for women who are having their first baby. If you enroll, a registered nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old.
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become a better parent.
- Build a strong network of support for me and my baby.
- Make my home a safe place for my baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in my community.
- Find ways to continue my education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for my family's future and find ways to help me reach them.
Who can enroll in the program?
Any woman who:
- Is pregnant with her first child.
- Meets income requirements.
- Lives in Saginaw County.
You are encouraged to enroll as early as possible in your pregnancy.
Pregnancy testing is also available in this office 8:00 am - 11:30 pm and 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm in Room 200
For more information about Nurse-Family Partnership visit http://www.nursefamilypartnership.org
Location & Hours
Saginaw County Health Department
1600 N. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw, MI 48602
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm